Queen’s Online offers a comprehensive set of tools to support students, teachers, administrators and researchers through one integrated environment.
Building on the concepts of Managed Learning Environments Queen’s Online draws on information held in university, regional and national information systems to create a user oriented environment for staff and students. Queen’s Online has been integrated with the University’s infrastructure to offer flexible access to online educational services - any time, and from any where.
Queen’s Online is used by 85% of students and is the University's most heavily used service.
Queen’s Online can be used to:
- Deliver flexible learning programmes
- Communicate with staff and students
- Online assessment
- Support for collaborative projects
- Access examination information
- Monitor student activity and progress
- Access library and learning resources
- Support for registration and enrolment
- Support for graduation
- Manage modules and pathways
- Support for timetabling
Queen's Online for Learning and Teaching - key screens.