Enterprise Excel Programme
• Would you like to enhance your self-confidence and interpersonal skills?
• Would you like to be a more creative and innovative thinker?
• Would you like to examine the techniques of personal projection and become an influencer?
• Do you have an idea that you think could attract commercial or research funding?
• Do you have an idea for a business but need the know-how to convert it into a realistic business plan?
• Would you like to run your own business or research centre some day, or indeed engage with those entrepreneurial individuals that have already done so?
As a former Entrepreneurial University of the year (2009), Queen’s University is committed to the development of entrepreneurial skills and behaviour across its student population.
Postgraduate Research Students have access to a range of training events in this area as well as the opportunity to enter Business Competitions such as the Northern Ireland Science Park Connect £25k Award (www.nisp.co.uk) and the All-Island Student Enterprise Award.
All training events will be delivered by a range of experts within the area of enterprise.
Training courses and dates are listed below. Additional course details are available on the home-page of this web-site under the area of Engagement, Influence and Impact.
|Enterprising Researcher||27 October|
|007 Themed Creative Thinking||2 November, 24 April|
|Enterprise Insight||9, 23 November|
|Business Idea Generation||2 December|
|Business Planning Insight||14 December|
|Personal Marketing and Professional Projection||24 January, 26 April|
|Marketing for Success||7 February|
|Business Planning Programme (3 day course)||21 & 28 Feb & 9 March|