Skip to main content

Student Life

rock and leaf

All staff within the Colleges and the Theology Office are ready to give help and advice, or - if more appropriate - to direct students to some other source of support elsewhere in the University.  If you require help, you can ask the Senior Adviser of Studies, one of your academic tutors, or the personal tutor to whom you have been assigned.  There is no formality about this: simply make contact with a person that you feel most comfortable with. 

In addition to the support you will receive in your College, the University has a network of support services and personnel, including: the Student Counselling Service, the University Health Service, the officers of the Students’ Union, the University chaplaincies, the Student Support Service and the Careers Advisory Service.  Some of these support services are detailed below.  For further information on the wide range of support click here